Streaming the Easter Sunday mass from St. Mary’s Pro Cathedral, Dublin to the laptop… plugged into the TV… streamed via WhatsApp call on a phone to my WhatsApp saavy mother-in-law. Some might say it’s a miracle, but I think it’s called the Internet.
Stag’s Head, Dublin.
New sketchbook to end the year. Happy old year to you!
Seagulls, Starlings and Dublin’s Spire.
A dramatically hot toddy.
Man ignores cat whilst cat ignores man.
To make the perfect day out in Knock, Ireland:
1. Take 4 Aqua Brushes of holy water.2. Add one sketchbook and souvenir shop.3.Mix well with paint and prepare for an apparition.
Here are some useful tips I picked up at Ireland’s National Museum of Country Life:
- Next Halloween I’m going to be putting on my Fiddle Face and bothering the neighbours with my Ghost Turnip.
- When I leave the baby to go to the well, I will put my tongs across the cradle to keep the fairies away.
- Next time someone doesn’t invite me to their wedding, I will disguise myself in straw, including a pointy ‘Strawboys’ hat and drink all the booze.
- If a Brideog knocks on my door on the 1st February, I’ll let her in and be nice.